- To build strength within the audio, visual and movement arts community by providing the space for training, rehearsal, production, and performance. • To build confidence in the individual artist, by providing education through classes, workshops, and clinics. • To expand artists' growth by providing experience through production and showcases.
- It's all of this that leads to our main mission behind the entire vision: To enhance lives through the audio, movement, and visual arts.
- It's by coming together under one roof that we are able to thrive as we inspire each other, collaborate, and support the development of each artist on their own personal journey.
- It's by trusting oneself that we are able to live our passions, and by doing so it affects every other aspect of our lives in positive ways.
- It's by bringing our work to the community that we are able to see how far we have come, we recognize that the effects of all of these things combined allow us to pass it on and touch another life. That's what it's all about. The way of the artist.